Sunday, December 2, 2012

Beautiful Wings


I get so much use out of my Beautiful Wings butterfly embosslits. they are very versatile as you can see I have used them here on a baby card, below on a sympathy card and also below on a general friendship card. Also great for making little girls items and in scrapbooks. 


I love that you get 5 different butterflies in one go (through the Big Shot machine) and they all have different designs and embossed patterns. You can sponge them to bring up the embossed look, add pearls and pop them on Stampin' Dimensionals to make them fly. At just $20.95 they are well worth the investment. 


I'm getting ready for my Express Christmas Cards class on Wed 12 Dec and I've only got 1 spot left so let me know if you would like to join us - 7-10pm and only $15 to make 10 cards! And don't forget all the great things in the Holiday catalogue, not just craft items but cute ready made gift tags, wrapping ideas and other sweet gifts! I will be ordering on 5 December so let me know if you'd like to order anything.

Happy crafting! 

Love Caz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say hi i'd love to hear from you